Contributors

Monday 14 November 2011

Bernie twick norty Gwand-ma

Today my Mummy and my Gwand-ma be outside planting some litta flowers in de garden.
My Gwand-ma get de hose an she spway poor Bernie wif water. Bernie wun away but dat vewy norty Gwand-ma chase Bernie wif dat hose and she larfin.
But Bernie twick dat norty Gwand-ma. Bernie wun and stand unnerneaf de close line where dere be lots of close dat is dwy. Gwand-ma do not want to get dem wet again so she cannot spway Bernie dere. Bernie know dat. Bernie clever. So dat how Bernie twick norty bad Gwand-ma.

3 comments:

  1. You are a very clever pussy cat, and I was very proud of you.

    Did you hear your mummy say it wasn't my idea to get you wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was my norty Gwand-ma wot do it wif dat hose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hughie says:

    Naughty Grand-Ma should go to jail some day.

    Katy says:

    I don't think Dad will like that, because Grand Moogi is Daddy's Mum!

    ReplyDelete