Contributors

Thursday 4 December 2014

My Mummy's Birfday

Tomowwow is my Mummy's birfday. She is making her own birfday cake cos she likes cooking and it is a good excuse for her to make a nice cake what she likes wif smelly stuff in it.
Bernie still has not got my Mummy a pwesent but my Gwand-ma said she will go and get the pwesent what I told her to get tomowwow. Bernie always tells Gwand-ma what to get for my Mummy. One day Bernie might buy sumfing on line for my Mummy. I am a clever computer using pussy cat so I could do that good.
Luv fwom Bernie and Happy Birthday to my Mummy.
PS I wonder if she would like a nice new bowl with a pussy cat picture on it or would she like a human picture on it?

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    My mummy and daddy are older than your mummy!

    Hughie says:

    Katy's drinking tea!

    Katy says:

    Tea! With a "t"! And only a "t"!

    Oh, and an "e" and "a", of course.

    ReplyDelete