Contributors

Saturday 1 August 2015

Feathers for my Mummy's pillow

Jaffa's and Bernie's Mummy has a feather pillow. She said that she needs more feathers for it and she do not know where to get them. Silly Mummy. Jaffa knows where to get them so she did. She caught a vewy big birdie and bwing it inside. She do not hurt it and we do not eat it. We just get lots of feathers off it. Then our Mummy come and see it and bwing it out the door and it fly away. But we got lots of feathers.
Then silly Mummy sweep them up and put them in the bin. Such a silly Mummy. Those feather were for your pillow!!!
Good gwief!
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear heart, I do appreciate it. But they were the wrong colour!
    Plus I think they used chicken feathers in my pillow, or duck. Wanna try and de-feather one of them for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    Why didn't you go outside and very nicely ask a bird to come down to the ground, and pluck a couple of its feathers off and give it a cup of tea, and then grow opposable thumbs, grab a machine gun and shoot it and viciously murder it? Lol XD.

    Katy says:

    Why do you need to shoot it when you asked very politely? Also, wouldn't feeding it tea be a waste of tea if you killed it?

    Hughie says:

    I know, I disobeyed logic flargle snip.

    ReplyDelete