Contributors

Sunday 29 May 2016

Pills and fings

You can see dat because Bernie did not post to him blog for a long time dat me forgot lots of fings about talkin and spellin.
Anyway dat do not matter cos not many peoples weads Bernie blog.
It been waining and all de plants is happy and de weeds gwowing. My Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da and my Mummy do not like weeds. Bernie finks dem is OK except for de ones what stick in Bernie fur.
Me had some fights lately wif new cats what comes to live here and dem fink dey can come in Bernie house and Bernie garden. De only pussy cats what is allowed to go in Bernie garden is Bernie and Jaffa.
My Mummy has to put medicine stuff on de cuts and scwatches. Bernie bes good and lets him Mummy fix dem cuts.
Dat is enough blogs.
Luv fwom Bernie


1 comment:

  1. You have been very lucky that your cuts and scratches haven't been infected Mr Man. I'm glad you're ok. You have been so very veyr good with taking your tablets too. Just try not to get into fights, you scary your mummy when you do that!

    ReplyDelete