Contributors

Thursday 21 April 2011

Bernie still might be a bit sick

Hello to my bootiful blog weaders.
Bernie finished all his medicines but he still be a bit sick and his din dins comes out again.
Bernie be vewy good and ty not to let it get on carpet. Den it easy for someone to clean up.
Bernie feel funny in his tummy.
We wait and see if Bernie still doing dat and if he still doing dat, my Gwand-ma take me back to see Unca Jim who is my dood fwend de vet.
(But him scales is bwoke)
My Mummy say dat she glad dat Bernie has a speshul Medipet insuwance and so if it cost too much we claim it back like Medicare.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Katy says:

    I asked Grand-Moogi to ask you if you were able to write a blog entry, because I miss it.

    Hughie says:

    Why are you a little bit sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie is a litta bit sick cos he ony bomit evewy second day not evewy day. But it still is yukky.
    Wuv fwom Bernie
    XXXXXXXX
    WWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete