Contributors

Friday 6 May 2011

Mousie playg

Hello dere to all my fwends
My Mummy say dat it be a mousie playg. Dat why dere is lots and lots of mousies awound.
She say dat we need to find a pied piper and den dey will go away.
Bernie go to litta Heidi and say "Litta Heidi, does you know what a pied piper is?"
Heidi say "No me doeth not know what that ith."
"Hmmm" says me. "Me knows what a pipe is and me knows what a pie is but me do not know what dem makes when dem is stuck togevver"
"Oh" says litta Heidi, "What ith a pipe?"
So Bernie bwing her down to de back yard where we got some old pipe lying on de gwound fwom when a man fix de gutters.
Bernie say "Dat is a pipe" and Heidi say "Oh Ith that what a pipe lookth like?" and Bernie say "Yes litta Heidi. But how could it be pied?"
Heidi say "Me remember when Grand-ma make a apple pie and me thought it wath the moon coth it round and yellow"
"Yes" says Bernie, "dat is wot a pie look like."
So now we is twying to work out how to put dem togevver to make a pied piper to get wid of de mousies playg.
Wuv fwom Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment