Contributors

Thursday 19 May 2011

Punkins

Hello to my dood fwends
Bernie usin Gwand-da 'puter again acause Gwand-ma is away bisiting my cousin Polly Pussy Cat and she turn her 'puter off. Bernie do not know how to turn a 'puter on so he wait until sumone using deir 'puter and goes into a diffwent woom and den he use dat 'puter to do his blog.
Now Bernie use Gwand-da 'puter. Gwand-da say dat OK.
Bernie and Heidi is vewy wowwied about dose Punkins.
Dey gwowd all over dat backyard wif big big leaves and now dose leaves goin gwey.
Bernie and Heidi do not know why dem punkins leaves goes gwey.
We hopes my Mummy do not fink Bernie and Heidi make dem go gwey cos we did not make dem go gwey.
Why is dat? Dem look vewy funny gone all gwey.
Also dere is a new white pussy cat living somewhere near here. It is a cute pussy cat but me do not know what it name is yet.
My Gwand-da sumtimes do not feel so dood lately. He be vewy glad when my Gwand-ma and my Mummy comes home.
Luv fwom Bernie
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    Why did they go away? Why did you use Grand-Da's puter? I hope Grand-Da is feeling better. Get medicine, Bernie!

    ReplyDelete