Contributors

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mousies again

Dere be so many mousies here dat Heidi an Bernie finks it is dood fun.
Bernie catched a mousie and bwing him inside and eat him all up. Him taste vewy nice so Bernie fink "Hmmm dat taste nice. Me go and get a second helping" so me go and find annuvver mousie.
Me come wunning inside wif dat new mousie in my mouf and twying to tell Gwand-ma dat Bernie got annuvver mousie wif my mouf closed.
It vewy hard to cawwy a mousie in de mouf and say meow at dat same time. Me was talkin out de side of my mouf.
Bernie bwing dat mousie in and put him down so me can say Meow to Gwand-ma and dat silly mousie start wunning away. Bernie keep catchin it but it get away.
Dang!
Now me need to go and get annuvver mousie!!
Wuv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Now you've got a million mousies to get!

    Hughie says:

    Why did you catch it and then it run away?

    ReplyDelete