Contributors

Monday 11 July 2011

Gumnut babies

My Mummy and My Gwand-ma was doin some lots of knittin.
Dey maked jumpers for Katy and Hugh. Dat jumper for Katy was not as warm as dat uvver one and sometimes it beed dark. My Mummy taked a foto and I tell her to put dem fotos on my blog for me so evewybody can see dem. You can see how dat jumper do not be vewy warm and it is dark too.
My Mummy also knitted litta hats to match dem jumpers. My Mummy knitted a litta knob on top of dem hats so dem looks like gumnuts. Bernie told litta Heidi about dat so guess what she did!
She go and play wif a gumnut again for such a long time.
Evewybody laughing at her. She jump on dat gumnut and chase it all over dat kitchen floor.
My Gwand-ma say dat Katy and Hugh look like Gumnut Babies.
Bernie do not know what Gumnut Babies is.
Sum one has to tell Bernie about dat please.


You can see how dis jumper be not vewy warm.


And you can see how dis jumper be vewy dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment