Contributors

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Planted dem parsnips

Today my Mummy and me planted dem parsnips and we give all de new seeds lots of dwinks. My Gwand-ma and Bernie give de martoes a dwink cos my Mummy lying down. She got a tummy ache.
We have a look at some little plants we made a long time ago and dem is gwowing dood. But we got dem mixed up and we do not know what colour dem is. We has to wait and see what colour dem is when dey gets little flowows.
It vewy complicated to be a gwowing fings person especially when you is a pussy cat.
Love fwom Bernie


QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ


2 comments:

  1. Hughie says:

    Are the colours mixed up?

    Hey, that wasn't my comment!

    Hey, that wasn't my comment either!

    That wasn't my comment either!

    Katy says:

    Stop commenting what Hughie doesn't want to be commented!

    Hughie says:

    Hey!

    Katy says:

    Hey, I didn't want that to be commented either!

    [and so on for hours and hours]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy types:

    I want Bernie's blog. why are you not blogging any more I really want to now pliz answer.

    ReplyDelete