Contributors

Saturday 6 April 2013

Bernie better do some blog

Bernie has not done my blog for a long time. Me nearly forgot all about it.
My Mummy take a pikcha  for me to put on my blog but me do not know what it is.
Bernie will just go and ask Gwand-ma to get dat pikcha and put it on my blog so me can see it and tell evewybody about it.
Jus a minit.............................................................
................................................................
........................walky    walky     walky..........................
miaow ........miaow................................................




Ah Yes Miaow Miaow dat is what it was. It is a bootiful pikcha of handsome Bernie sitting in de Olive twee. Dat bottle of water next to de Olive Twee is its dwink. My Mummy gives it a dwink out of dat bottle.
Bernie sits in it sometimes cos it is Bernie Olive twee too. We is dood fwends. Dat Olive Twee wants to wead Bernie blog but it do not have a puter. Bernie just tell it what is on him blog evewy day.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. A very sick, coughing Katy says:

    I'm too sick to laugh. If I laugh too much I cough.

    A less sick but still occasionally coughing Hughie says:

    Cough cough cough cough moan.

    Katy adds:

    That's me. I always moan after I cough.

    ReplyDelete