Contributors

Tuesday 21 May 2013

waiting waiting

Today Bernie wake up fwom him morning nap and me have a bi-i-i-i-i-i-g stwetch.
Den me fink "Oooh dat was lots of sleeps. Now it be time for my Katy and my Hughie to come and bisit"
So Bernie wun outside and me sit on de fwont vewandah and me waiting and waiting and waiting.
Soon Gwand-da come and say "What are you doing there Mr. Bern?"
Bernie say "Miaow" wot means "Me is waiting for my Katy and my Hughie to come"
Gwand-da say "Oh no it is a long time. There are lots more sleeps. There are 48 human sleeps and that is 192 pussy cat sleeps."
Bernie say "Oh No Miaow miaow miaow. Dat more dan last time. " and Gwand-da tell me dat maybe Gwand-ma do not count dem vewy dood.
Den him say if Bernie only has fwee sleeps evewy day it be only 144 sleeps.. But Bernie decides to only count de human sleeps cos den my Katy and my Hughie will come in 48 sleeps and dat is much faster.
Love fwom Bernie

1 comment: