Contributors

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Busy in de night

Hello Evewybody,
My Gwand-ma keep saying "Why don't you write a blog entry, Mr Bern?"
Well Bernie has been vewy busy evewy night. Me been goin out to chase mousies. Den when me come home in de mornin, me vewy tired and me goes to sleep on de lounge all day.
So last night Bernie had a WNO. Dat is a wostered night off. Me sleep all night and now me sneak into Gwand-ma study while she cleanin up in anuvver part of de house and me can wite my blog.
So now you knows why Bernie did not wite a blog for a few days.
My Mummy tell me a vewy happy fing.
My Aunty Lily comes to bisit. Bernie loves his Aunty Lily. She give him big cuddles altho she only litta she can still give big cuddles to Bernie.
Heidi was a dood pussy cat and she take all her tablets and her ointment and now her eye is better again.
Hmmm dat weminds me. It is a long time since Bernie got a dood cuddle fwom Heidi. Bernie go now and find Heidi for a cuddle. Us pussy cats likes cuddles so sometimes we has a cuddle ourselles.
Wuv fwom Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment