Contributors

Thursday 2 June 2011

Night Watchcat Bernie

Hello to my dood fwends wot weads my blog.
Did you know dat Bernie is de night watchcat awound here?
Well Bernie is a vewy dood night watching cat.
My Mummy just say dat Bernie should not keep meowing at her bedwoom window and waking her up but she silly.
Bernie just making sure no mousies goes in her bedwoom window and anyway it is de night watchcat job to call out what time it is all night.
Wemember dat song "Past fwee o'clock and a cold fwosty mornin, past fwee o'clock, good mowwow masters all"
Well Bernie do dat all night.
Bernie just meow to tell evewybody wot time it be.
So I hope my Mummy learn to appweciate Bernie dood workin and takin care of her.
Wuv fwom Bernie.

1 comment:

  1. Bernie, I do appreciate that you take care of me, but I worry about you being outside in the cold when it's so frosty outside. Wouldn't it be nicer if you were curled up with mummy, in bed?

    And don't worry. I have a clock by my bed, so I don't need you to tell me the time, so that would make it easier for you right? And you can always catch the mousies that come inside (although the window is closed), and give me cuddles AND stay warm all at the same time. That would be nice wouldn't it?

    Love you bubby boy.

    ReplyDelete