Contributors

Monday 13 June 2011

Pwoblems fwom mousies

Today Bernie was makin a nearly gonna be sick noise so my Mummy got a piece of paper to catch dat on.
Den she have a look and she see dat Bernie got litta fings in his tummy wot come out when he be sick.
Gwand-ma look up on dat internet and find out dat dem little wiggly fings gets in a pussy cat tummy fwom eatin mousies.
OH No!
Bernie had his medicine so dem don't get in his tummy but now dem is got dere and Bernie feelin yukkie.
Soon we goes to see my Unca Jim wot is de vet and my Mummy get me some dood medicine so dem goes away again.
We bwing litta Heidi too cos she been eatin dem norty mousies too.
Oh Dear Oh Dear.
Bernie is so sad.
Wuv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. My poor little baby. I do hope you're ok.
    We'll get rid of those yucky horrible wiggly things. Mummy will take care of you.
    Now you should come inside. It's cold outside and it's very late and dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    Double-u, double-u, double-u, double-u, double-u, double-u!

    Hughie says:

    Cuddles! [And he typed this bit] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete