Contributors

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Pussy foots can't stamp

Yesserday when Bernie was cwanky about his birfday, he twy to stamp him foot cos me see some litta boy do dat one day when he was cwanky.
Me wemember dat and me fink "Dat is a dood fing to do if you is cwanky."
So me twy to stamp my foot but pussy foots is soft and dem do not stamp dood. It just hurt.
Hmmmph!
Dat not fair. Sumtimes pussies be cwanky too and wot dey do den?
Me fink me go and bite sumone. But who I bite? Me do not want to bite my Gwand-ma or my litta Heidi. Me going to find a big stegosauwus and bite it.
Dat what I do.
Wuv fwom Bernie
PS Do anybody know where me can find a big stegosauwus?

1 comment:

  1. Katÿ says:

    Dinosaurs are extinct. Why don't you just bite a dog's chew toy, once you find one?

    ReplyDelete