Contributors

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Two more dindin fings

Yesserday Gwandma buy us a nice new litta din din what is in a litta tin. It is vewy yummy and heidi and me bofe love it and we wun to eat it and we has a look on dat shelf to see if got some more. It much nicer dan dat silly din dins what we been eatin.
AND GUESS WHAT!
Bernie catched a mousie and eat him up too. Me bwing him in to Gwand-ma bedwoom to show her but she asleep so me just sit dere near de window and eat him. But he vewy cwunchy and dat cwunchy noise wake Gwand-ma up. She say "Oh Bernie I hope you don't get worms from that mousie" so Bernie do not eat all de mousie tummy in case dere be worms in it.
Heidi was playing wif a water pistol and her toy mouse. She pull de tail off her toy mouse and now we can only find de tail. Heidi leave dat water pistol on Gwand-ma chair where Heidi was sleepin and den Gwand-ma come and sit on it and say "What is that cold wet patch?"
Gwand-ma got wet pants on her bum. Me larf a litta bit but not lots cos dat be norty to larf at gwand-ma wif wet bum (he he he)
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bernie, I bet it was hard to not laugh at Grand Moogi's wet bottom. I'm sure Grand Moogi knew that you weren't being mean.

    But do be careful and try not to wake Grand Moogi up. She needs her sleep. I hope you are helping her with the cleaning up and things too.

    I miss you baby boy. And Heidi and Grandma. I love you lots.

    ReplyDelete