Contributors

Sunday 30 October 2011

Sowee I beed away

I am bewy sowwee to all my lowal weaders wot beed wondering where Bernie is. My Gwand-ma goed away to wook after my good fwied Brrrrrr's mummy wot is my Aunty Barbi and she turned off her computa before she goed away. But my mummy left her puta on and now tricky cwever Bernie has found a way to wite his blog on my mummy's computer what is called Tosh.

I hab some bewy exciting news. My mummy is back home again. She was gone for a bewy bewy wong time, but now she beed home and dat makes me a bewy happy Bernie Pussy Cat. Even litta Heidi has missed my mummy and hab been giving her wots of cuddles. But I gib my mummy the mostest cuddles, and I sweep on our bed wif my Mummy every night.

I hope my Gwand Da doesn't miss me. I swept on his bed when my Mummy was away, so he didn't miss my Gwand Ma and my mummy too much, but I sure he unnastand dat now my Mummy is home I wook after her. Oh dear oh dear. I hope Grand da isn't sad. I gib him cuddles tonight while we watch dat tv and den everyfing be ok. Becuase, don't you know dat when a pussy cat gibs you a cuddle den all is right wif the world! Hmm, maybe I should go to one of dose countwis what are on the news and cuddle dose people wat do dat fighting! Den they all be happy and not fight any more.

But I fink I would miss my Mummy and my Gwand-Ma and my Gwand-Da and my litta Heidi. Maybe anovva pussy cat will do dat instead, and say that Bernie sent them.

Yes, dat be a good idea. I need to have a nap now because I'm tired from all dose good ideas what I hab. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    Good night Bernie. You're my favourite friend.

    ReplyDelete