Contributors

Friday 7 October 2011

Sleepin Gwand-da

Gwand-da is sleepin all de time.
Ever since he got back fwom dat place he went, he been sleepin. He got vewy tired dere.
Gwand-ma make dis house vewy tidy and so now Bernie and Heidi is twying to be tidy too.
Bernie say to Litta Heidi, "We must be tidy Heidi"
Heidi say "Why ith you talking in a poem Unca Bernie?"
So Bernie explain about being tidy, and he tell Heidi dat she must sit wif her litta paws lookin cute and wap her tail wound her tidy. She say "Yeth I can do that" and so she wap her tail wound her pwitty and she put her litta paws togever pwitty too.
She a dood tidy Heidi.
Luv fwom Bernie.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're giving your grand da lots of cuddles as he sleeps. I bet he missed your cuddles. I know I am missing them.

    You and heidi are very good to keep tidy. I wonder if your grand moogi will take a photo for me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete