Contributors

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Cuddles appointments

Dis morning, Gwand-da gone to school and Gwand-ma getting weady to go and do sumfing and my Mummy not here cos she away visiting my cousin Befany.
Gwand-ma say to Bernie "I am sorry Bernie that I won't be here to give you cuddles. Maybe you should arrange with Heidi to give each other cuddles".
Bernie fink dat a dood idea so he say to litta Heidi, "Litta Heidi, do you fink we can gib each uvver cuddles when dere is no-one at home to give us cuddles?
Heidi say "Hmmm I think I needth to look in my diary"
Bernie say "Wot? Has you got a diary, Litta Heidi?"
Heidi say "Well me doeth not know. What do a diary lookth like?"
Bernie say "Well if you does not even know what a diary looks like, why do you have to check it?"
and Heidi say "Well that ith what Grand-da alwayth thayth when thomeone athkth him if he can do thomething. He thayth 'I need to check my diary.'"
"Well what do Gwand-da diary look like litta Heidi?" asks Mr. Bern.
"It black" say litta Heidi.
Now we lookin evewywhere to see if we can find a diary wot is Heidi's.
We get so tired lookin everywhere dat we curl up togevver on de chair and has a sleep.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, we need to get heidi a diary now. How silly of us not to think of that. Do you need a diary too my little man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    That's very silly.


    Katy says:

    Bwahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete