Contributors

Monday 8 August 2011

Oh dat wot it is.

Clever Katy tell me wot it is. It be Shakes beer. My Mummy tell me when you shakes beer it get all fizzy and we must not do dat. It is a bard fing to do. Dat why dat man called Shakes Beer is called dat bard.
Today Farver Fill came and visited us and Bernie and him played a twick on my Gwand-da.
Bernie was playin at a house up dis stweet when Farver Fill came past on his way walkin to visit us. We walked back to dis house togevver cos we is dood fwends.
Farver Fill goes to de back door and Bernie goes to de fwont door.
Farver Fill wing de back door bell wot sound zactly like de fwont door bell. Just den Farver Fill call out “Helloooo” and Bernie call out “Meeeoooow” at de same time.
Gwand-da say “Ooooh which door do I go to?” and he come and open de fwont door and in walk Bernie. He say “Do you wing dat door bell Mr. Bernie?” Farver Fill walk in de back door at dat same time and Gwand-da get a big surpwise.
Heee heee heee we larfin.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear boy! I guess that is a very clever reason to call Shakespeare the bard.

    I miss you sweetheart. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, and I meant to say, that was a very very funny trick you and Father Phil played on Grand Da. I bet you all laughed lots and lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete