Contributors

Thursday 25 August 2011

A galloping Heidi

Bernie orlweady tell evewyone about how it be a nice sunny day today.
Well Heidi was having lots of fun wunning vewy fast and she make a galloping noise cos she wun so fast.
Bernie say to her dat she should not make dat galloping noise when my Mummy at home because my Mummy fall of a horsey when she visiting my cousin Bethany and if she hear a galloping noise it might fwighten her.
Heidi say "Oh that ith very thad. I did not know that Aunty Anne fell off a horthey.
Did thhe hurt herthelf?" and Bernie say "She got lots of howwible bwuises"
Then Heidi say "And did thhe drop any thtittheth from her knitting?"
Bernie say "Me do not know about dat. Me do not know if My Mummy was knitting when she widing dat horsey."
Heidi say "But Aunty Anne ith alwayth knitting tho thhe mutht have been doing her knitting."
Oh dear my poor Mummy. She fall off a horsey and muck up her knittin!!!
Luv fwom Bernie.

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's ok sweetheart. I wasn't knitting when I was on the horsey, so I didn't muck it up when I fell off.

    All I mucked up was my leg

    But Heidi doesn't have to stop making galloping noises. I don't hate horsies and I'm not scared of them, it wasn't the horsie's fault that I fell off. So if she has fun playing like that she can keep doing it.

    Love you baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bernie was very thoughtful when he suggested to Heidi that she should not make a galloping noise in case it frightened his Mummy.
    He is such a lovely pussy cat.
    We are all very proud of you, Bernie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy says:

    Like your Mummy says, she wasn't knitting while she was riding her horse. I used to ride a horse but I didn't know how to knit when I rode it.

    Hughie says:

    You're very silly, Bernie. She didn't fall off a horse when she was knitting!

    ReplyDelete