Contributors

Thursday 18 August 2011

Oh deawie me Meow


Gwandma was just giving me a nice cuddle and den she put me down but she do not look where she puttin me and she put me in de bin.
Bernie was a litta bit offended and me walk away vewy quickly wif a speshul bum wiggle wot mean "Hmmmph! is dat wot you fink of Bernie!"
But me is OK. Gwandma was just asking Bernie if he will help her make de din dins. Of course Bernie will help make de din dins. Bernie loves to help make de din dins. Bernie is de main tasting person for when anyone is makin din dins. Bernie always has to do de tasting.
So Bernie is just going to go and sit on de kitchen table now on top of de new gwiller wot Gwandma buy cos de uvver one bwoke. Me will wait dere until Gwand-ma come and cook de din dins.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. She put you in the bin? Really? Why did she do that? My poor baby boy!

    You're very good at tasting things, but sometimes we just go to the kitchen to make tea. You don't want to taste that do you? Although, you DO like cheese, and that's not a regular pussy cat din dins so maybe you will like tea as well. You are certainly a clever cat so maybe you would like tea. All clever people like tea, at least in this house!

    Love you baby boy

    ReplyDelete