Contributors

Friday 26 August 2011

Lots of butlewin work

You knows how Bernie is de butler?
Well when sumbody comes here Bernie ORLWAYS goes and bwing dem inside.
He wuns out to meet dem at de car and walk wif dem to de house and when dey open de door, Bernie wun in first to show dem de way.
Dat cos Bernie is a BEWY DOOD butler.
Today me got vewy busy doin my butlewin.
Gwand-da car come and stop out de fwont and Bernie just wunning out to get him when Gwand-ma car come and stop out de fwont too.
Oh Meow Meow! Two peoples need de butler at once.
What I do? I wun from Gwand-da to Gwand-ma and back to Gwand-da again.
Den I tells dem to bofe come in togevver and so dat wot dey do.
Me work it out dood.
Bernie is de best multi skill butler in de world.
Wuv fwom Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment