Contributors

Friday 29 March 2013

Bernie is de Easter Bunny

My Mummy make me some pwetty little Bunny ears so me can be de Easter Bunny.
Bernie got a little basket of Easter eggs and me gone into my Uncle Timmy and my Aunty Lily bedwoom and Bernie was going to leave some Easter eggs in dere for dem.
Here is a pikcha of Bernie having a look to see how many eggs me can leave for my Uncle Timmy and my Aunty Lily.



Just den my Mummy come and she say "Oh dem is vewy nice Easter eggs can me have some ?" and she gwab dat basket. Bernie say "No dem is not all for you. You has to wait and see what Bernie de Easter Bunny leaves for you."
Here is a pikcha of my Mummy twying to pinch all dem Easter eggs off de Easter Bunny.

You can see dat Bernie is not vewy happy wif his Mummy. But me finks me will give dem all to my Mummy cos me loves her de best and she make de dood Easter Bunny ears.
Luv fwom Bernie


2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry for taking them my darling boy, but thank you for sharing. I will let your Uncle Wimmy and Aunty Lily have some too.
    You are the most beautiful Easter Bunny. You should ask your Grand ma about when SHE was the Easter Bunny. That wasn't quite so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    They're cute!

    Hughie says:

    She was talking about reindeers!

    Katy says:

    Naah, I was talking about Bernie.

    ReplyDelete