Contributors

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Tat tar to my dood fwend

Today Bernie is a little bit sad. My dood fwend, Brrrr what has been visiting me has gone away wif Aunty Barbi.
Bernie did enjoy dat visit. Me loves my dood fwend. Him is a bootiful pussy cat.
In uvver news, little Tilly did not go in Gwand-ma and Gwand-da bedwoom to go to sleep last night. Dem was so tired dat dey did not go and look for her.
Dis morning no-one could find her. We look evewywhere and den Gwand-da wemember dat my Mummy went to look in de storwage shed for sumfing last night and so him went up dere. Guess what! As soon as him open dat door a little black and white cat wace out and down to de house and in to de kitchen and get some din  dins.
Poor little Tilly. But it was vewy nice to have a peaceful time wifout someone biting my tail.
I wonder if my Mummy wants to go up to de shed again tonight?
Luv fwom Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment