Contributors

Friday 5 September 2014

Where is my Aunty Shauna?

Bernie has been searching everywhere and calling with my special loud call but I cannot find my Aunty Shauna.
My Gwand-ma told me that Aunty Shauna is in Cootamundwa and we can see her when we go there and here it is called Temowa and this is where we live with my Mummy and my Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da but I cannot understand that. Bernie wants my Aunty Shauna too. Where is she?
Oh this is very hard for a little pussy cat to understand. Bernie needs lots of cuddles. Jaffa is confused too. She said she cannot see those chickens anymore and Katy and Hughie said that chickens are chookies but that is silly. Chookie is vewy nice to eat and we get it in a plastic bag and it is hot and smells nice. Those chickens were not in plastic bags and they were not hot and they did not smell nice.
Katy and Hughie are silly.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. awww I miss you both too, so quiet at home without you both :( But remember kids, your Mummy, Gwand-ma and Gwand-da love you very much. You can all come visit whenever you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    Bernie, those are before the chickens are killed. The chickens get killed, and then you eat them.

    Hughie says:

    I play a game where all the chickens look like ducks. And the pigs have block heads.

    Katy says:

    And so do the cows, and the sheeps, and the players.

    ReplyDelete