Contributors

Friday 16 September 2011

Bad news

This post is being done by Grand-ma
Bernie tried to update his public profile and he accidentally put in his correct birthdate which is 14 October 2001. He is very proud of the fact that soon he will be 10 years old.
Anyway, because he is under 13, his google account got blocked.
He is very upset about it because he wants to blog and tell all his friends what he is doing.
Grandma has paid the 30 cents to get it unblocked and written to explain that in human terms Bernie is nearly 55 years old.
Poor Bernie is bereft and has gone outside to mope.
If any of his friends would like to put in a comment to show their support for this magnificent and talented pussy cat, I am sure he would be greatly consoled and heartened.
Grand-ma aka Grand-moogi, Mum, Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetheart, I hope your blog is back soon. I was looking forward to you keeping me up to date with all the goings on while I was away.

    ReplyDelete