Contributors

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Gwasshopper chargers

My Katy and my Hughie tells me dat gwasshoppers and birdies does not need chargers. Dem has a sleep. Dat better dan what Gwand-ma say. She say we play too hard and dem get deaded. She say Heidi bite dat gwasshopper and dat kill it. Oh No! we vewy sad about dat. Poor litta gwasshopper.
Bernie sad cos him Mummy gone away.
Bernie KNOW she gone away and she not here but Bernie can’t help it. He walk awound de house saying Meow Meow Meow and lookin for her.
Oh Bernie sad. Bernie miss his Mummy alweady.
Den Bernie goes and gets a cuddle fwom Gwand-ma.
Now Bernie has to start dat “waitin til my Mummy come home” again.

Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hello darling boy. I miss you already, and I am glad you are taking care of grand ma. I well keep reading your blog every day if I can, and you tell grand ma to check her mobile regularly because I will text her some times. Love you.

    ReplyDelete