Contributors

Friday 30 September 2011

Now we knows

When heidi waked up today I asked her where she go last night when she stay outside all night.
She say she lookin for dem birdies wot make dat caterwailing sound.
Me say "But dat was Wosy who is a pussy cat wot lives next door to us" but Heidi say "No my Hughie thay it be a birdie lookin for hith netht"
Bernie say "Hmmm but it look like a pussy cat to me. My Gwand-ma and me see it wunning away and it look just like Wosy"
"Oh well," say litta Heidi, "Me wath looking all night for puthy catth and birdieth what maketh thothe noitheth. Me wanted to thee if they found apple pieth"
Now Bernie vewy mystified. Why do Heidi fink dose pussies has apple pies? Just because she think dat a apple pie was a moon cos it was wound and yellow, that do not mean that all the pussies wot yowl at de moon is weally yowling at apple pies. ,,, Does it?
Oh dear dat make Bernie head sore. Me need to go and have a litta nap to stop my poor head fwom spinning wound and wound. Meowmmph! Girl pussy cats is vewy hard to unnerstand.
Luv fwom Bernie who is a vewy sensible boy pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment