Contributors

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Gwand-ma is vewy silly

Hi dere!
Just now Bernie was eatin some din dins.
Gwand-ma come along and she say "Oh is you eatin your din dins Mr. Bernie?"
Wot do she fink I is doing?
I is not doin de Highland Fling!!!
Of course I eatin my din dins!
Bernie eats lots of din dins. Sumtimes he eat sumone elses din dins if dem is not lookin. - If it taste nice Bernie will have a little bit of it. Serve dem wight for not lookin.
Anyway Bernie is de offishul food tasting person in dis house so he is allowed to taste evewyfing dat he wants to taste.
He do not like yukky vegeboos.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently you don't like lamingtons either, do you little man. We discovered that when I gave you some of Grand Moogi's lamington.

    I was surprised to discover you eat cheese tough!

    ReplyDelete