Contributors

Monday 19 December 2011

Chwistmas shopping

Bernie is twying to fink what he can get for his Mummy for Kwismus.
Me had a look awound de place and me decide dat my Mummy will not like a nice yummy mousie cos she always say dem is yuk.
My Mummy always wouse at Bernie if he catch a birdie so me cannot get her a birdie.
Heidi say she going to get a lizard for Gwand-ma but me tell her not to get dat cos Gwand-ma always put dem back outside.
Maybe my Gwand-ma will help Bernie to get a dood pwesent for his Mummy.
Me twying to fink of a dood idea so if anyone knows a dood idea for pwesents for Mummies, please tell Bernie. But please tell Bernie in sekwet so my Mummy won't find out.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Wool! She knits, Grand Moogi knits.

    Hughie says:

    Maybe just a letter!

    ReplyDelete