Contributors

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A new vet

Me gone to de vet.
Me vewy clever cos me gone in de car wifout my basket and me did not jump awound and be silly. Me just miaow alot.
Den when we go to de vet it be a noo vet. It not my Unca Jim. It a noo vet called Aunty Jan.
She a nice lady and she do not hurt Bernie and she do not stick fings in Bernie. She just feel Bernie tummy and look in Bernie mouf at my dood teef.
She say me OK  so maybe my Mummy need to find me a noo dindins cos dat dindins might be making me bomit.
AND GUESS WHAT. Bernie lose weight. Not lots of weight like when me sick just a litta bit. Aunty Jan say me is a dood pussy cat for losing a little bit of weight. Me lose 200 gwams.
Evewy body dere say dat Bernie is a bootiful cat and dem all loves Bernie.
Love fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    I'm glad you're nice and healthy. I was a little worried when you were throwing up!

    ReplyDelete