Contributors

Monday 30 April 2012

A Tewwible fing

Today Bernie go and visit him old house and find a tewwible fing.
Some noo peoples move in dere and two VEWY BIG BLACK DOGGIES is living in Bernie old House.
Bernie say "Miaow" what means "Hey dis be my house what you doing here?"
Dem big black doggies stand up at de back fence and dem say "Woof woof" and wag dem tails. Dat mean "Hey here is a pussy cat what we can chase and have dood fun"
Bernie say "Miaow" what means "No fanks." and me sitting in de yard acwoss de lane and den my Gwand-da come and find me.
Oh Miaow miaow! Bernie getting vewy confused. Bernie likes to go to de places what me knows about but if some big black doggies dere what me do now?
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    I think you should make new friends at the new house. Maybe you'll find some nice friends. But make sure you don't have some big black dogs for your friends.

    Hughie says:

    Why don't you see if there's any little baby doggies?

    ReplyDelete