Contributors

Monday 19 November 2012

A adventure

Today Bernie decided dat me wanted to have a adventure.
But me did not know what sort of a adventure.
Maybe Bernie could twy and find buwied tweasure.
So me went awound looking for places dat Bernie could dig in. Bernie looked all fwough de house and de only place dat Bernie could find dat me could dig in was Tilly's kitty litter.
Well Bernie digged in dat and Oh my Oh yukky my! Me found sumting what was definitely NOT tweasure.
Oh Poopy poo. No dood buwied tweasure dere.
So den me went out fwough de cat door and looked under some of de mulch what de peoples put evewywhere.
No buwied tweasure dere. Just hard gwound and some weeds.
Oh dear. Dis was not turning out to be a dood adventure.
Den Bernie looked in his Mummy vegabul garden. Guess what me found? Me found a dood tweasure for my Mummy.
It called a onion.
My Mummy likes dat so me found a dood buwied tweasure after all.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    Onions are only able to be eaten cooked.

    Katy says:

    Unless they make you cry first.

    ReplyDelete