Contributors

Thursday 22 November 2012

Kwismus cards

Today Gwand-ma and Gwand-da was witing out Kwismus cards for all de fwends. Bernie wanted to wite on  some cards for Bernie fwends too so Bernie find some nice ones and me wite on dem for my best fwends.

It take me a long time to wite on dem cos it hard for pussy cats to hold a pen. My Gwand-ma had to help me but we got it done and my Gwand-ma wite de addwess on de envelope.
My Gwand-da say him will buy some dood Kwismus stamps to put on Bernie cards.
Now me wait and see if anybody send Bernie some kwismus cards.
Heee heeee. Tilly do not even know about Kwismus. What will she fink of de Kwismus Twee.
Oh Oh Bernie knows what she will fink!  Here come kwismus twee balls evewywhere.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    Christmas is all about Christmas tree and people being happy.

    ReplyDelete