Contributors

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dwiving me nuts

Dat Tilly is dwiving me nuts.
Bernie is sick of getting his tail bit. Tilly finks it is a funny game to bite Bernie tail but Bernie do not want to play dat game any more.
Please tell Tilly dat Bernie is sick of dat silly Tilly game.
Gwand-ma put some of Bernie dindins up on a high bench what is too high for Tilly to jump up to so Bernie can jump up dere and get away fwom silly Tilly.
Today my Uncle Matt come to visit because he got Tilly's bwuvver pussy cat what is called Basil and Basil is now Uncle Matt's cat. So we is welated to each uvver now by cat.
My Gwand-ma and my Mummy and my Gwand-da is covered wif scwatches fwom dat naughty little pussy cat what do not pull her claws in yet.
Sometimes she be vewy soft and gentle and pat someone very soft wif no claws out but she has to learn to do dat all de time. Oh dear. Me suppose it is Bernie job to teach her dat.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. You are a very patient pussy cat Mr Bern and I'm very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    Tilly sounds just like Hughie!

    ReplyDelete