Contributors

Saturday 9 February 2013

Just Bernie and Tilly

My Mummy is still gone away and today my Gwand-ma and my Gwand-da gone away too.
It be just me and dat Tilly all day on ours own.
Tilly annoy Bernie a little bit but den she wun away and play. Bernie has lots of naps cos Bernie getting old enough to be a Gwand-da pussy cat so me has lots of Pussy Nanna naps.
It wain a little bit and we wun underneaf somewhere so we do not get wet.
Tilly wun in de place near us wot has not got a house built dere. Bernie tell her "do not go dere little Tilly cos dere might be a snake dere" but she do not know what dat means.
Me sitting dere watching out for her in case a snake come.
But she OK and den de two Gwands comes home and everyone goes inside so dat is dood.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're looking after your little Tilly. I will be home tomorrow my darling boy, and i can't wait to get lots of cuddles from you.
    Thank you for keeping me up to date. Lots of love
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete