Contributors

Sunday 17 February 2013

Load of wubbish

Well me decided dat art exhibitions is a load of wubbish. You has to paint lots of pikchas and put dem somewhere so people can come and have a look at dem.
It much easier to get my Mummy camewa or my Mummy tellemsphone and take pikchas,
So Bernie do not bovver wif a silly art exhibition. Oh Cat! (Wemember pussies says "Oh cat" instead of "Oh boy") Oh cat! and me was doing all dat wunning awound. Now me has to have extwa wests to make up for it.
Today evewybody doing fings. My Mummy and my Gwand-ma doing fings in de house and my Gwand-da doing fings in de shed. Bernie go backwards and forwards and check up on dem. Me has to make sure dem do not stop workin cos dem has to do lots of fings.
Phew all dat walkin backwards and forwards. Den Little Tilly tell me somefing vewy clever. She say "UncaBernieyoudoesnotneedtowalkbackwardsandforwardsYoucanturnawoundandwalkforwardsbofeways"
Tilly talk vewy fast. She do evewyfing vewy fast. She wun fwom one end of de house to de uvver end vewy fast. She skid acwoss de floor. Den she wun outside and wun wound de house like a little black and white fire engine going Wheeeeee!
Oh Cat! She make Bernie tired just to watch her.
Well dat all for now,
Luv fwom walking fwontwards Bernie.

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    The word you're looking for is "forwards".

    Hughie says:

    Frontwards!

    ReplyDelete