Contributors

Monday 25 February 2013

A wiggly fing

De uvver day my Gwand-da find a stwange fing in our back yard hiding behind some bags. It a wiggley fing. Him fink it be a legless lizard but Gwand-ma tell him to wing Mr. Gillard what is de wanger.
Gwand-ma and Gwand-da twy to catch it and put it in a bag. Dey do not use dem fingers  but dem use Gwand-ma pick em up fing. It too wiggly and dem cannot catch it. Tilly go and twy and help dem. She jump on it but Gwand-ma gwab her away and do not let her catch it.
Gwand-da wanted to catch it to show to Mr Gillard but my Gwand-ma say dat it easy to descwibe it to him  cause it wiggle into de fick gween gwass and dey could not see it any more. so when Mr. Gillard wing back, my Gwand-da tell him it firty centimeters long and got a diffewent looking head and it wiggle and wiggle very fast.
Dat Mr. Gillard what is de wanger say dat a vewy dood descwiption of a baby bwown snake. It poisonous but it only got little teef so it cant bite vewy hard yet. My Gwand-da say "What about de Mummy snake and Mr. Gillard say "No de Mummy snake do not look after it any more it too big. It going on it own now and it looking for somewhere nice and cool and wet". Well maybe it will sleep in de pansies.
My Gwand-da want to find it so it do not stay here and gwow into a big snake what can bite little Tilly and little Bernie.
Luv fwom Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my baby boy! you and little Tilly had better stay inside until we find that little snake becuase i don't want either of you to get bitten. That would make me very sad.

    So be very careful! Ok? Promise mummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy says:

    I've even seen a whip snake twice. Last year I saw a tiger snake!

    Hughie says:

    I've seen one tiger snake before, I think.

    ReplyDelete