Contributors

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Waining

Today it do lots of waining and dat is vewy dood because it cool down and do not be too hot.
Tilly do not know vewy much about wain so Bernie had to tell her. She fink Gwand-ma shower got outside.
When Bernie was waiting for peoples to come to our house so me can be de butler, me had to wait on de fwont vewandah or under de bit what stick out near de woof.
Bernie was waiting in fwont of de gawage under dat sticking out bit when Gwand-ma and Mummy come home. Bernie just say "You can walk down de parf and de fwont door is down dere"
Bernie do not want to walk down de parf cause me do not want to get wet.
But my Mummy pick me up and cawwy me down de parf.
Oh well Bernie snuggle up to him Mummy so me do not get too wet.
Luv fwom Bernie


1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    That's silly! Silly Bernie-bern-bern!

    Katy says:

    Whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete