Contributors

Sunday 8 December 2013

Visitors

Yesserday my Uncle Timmy and my Aunty Lily wot Bernie loves come to visit. Dem sleep in de guest woom and dem still here today and den dem went home today.
Bernie likes to see dem so me vewy happy.
Jaffa do not know dem vewy dood yet so she a bit fwightened.
Lily fwightened of her too cos Aunty Lily is not used to pussy cats. She gets fwightened when dem comes near her.
Gwand-ma say dat because she did not hav e a pussy cat to play wif when she was a little girl. Dat is vewy sad. Evewybody should have a pussy cat to play wif when dem is little. Dat what pussy cats is for. We are vewy dood at being weal life toys for childwen.
Evewybody talking about how dem is going to go and visit my Katy and my Hughie next year when it is Kwismus but what Bernie and Jaffa do? Bernie will cwy if dem go wifout us but Bernie do not like dwiving in  a car so maybe Bernie and Jaffa will have a dood holiday somewhere here.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment: