Contributors

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Not so much miaowing

Today me do not do so much miaowing. It waining but Unca Michael come and talk about de garden.
Me gone outside to look for Heidi again but me still cannot find her.
Dere is lots more twains going on our wailway line. Me hope dem do not fwighten my Heidi.
Maybe she wun away cos she fwightened of dem twains.
Aunty Mavis come and visit and my Gwand-ma and Aunty Mavis doing somefing on dis puter. Me help dem.
Me fink we might get a noo litta pussy cat to keep Bernie company. But what happen when Heidi come home? Me tell her to love dat noo litta pussy cat.
Luv fwom Bernie


1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Uh-oh!

    Daddy says:

    Is that all Katy says? What does Hughie say?

    Hughie says:

    Uh-oh.

    [There follows much giggling and uh-ohing which, for the sake of my hands, I will not here transcribe.]

    ReplyDelete