Contributors

Sunday 1 July 2012

Bernie takes dood care of sick peoples

Bernie sent him Katy some dood licks and it make her better vewy fast.
Bernie always takes dood care of sick peoples. Me has been giving cuddles to de sick gwand-persons in dis house and dem is getting better too.
Today my Mummy and my Aunty Kim gone on a holiday togevver. Dem going to Melbourne on a twain and den dem is going for a wide in a hekkalopta.
My Mummy is going to take a pikcha of dat hekkalopta for Bernie.
Bernie had to stay home and mind de house all on him own while de Gwand-persons bwing my Mummy and my Aunty Kim to Wagga so dem can get de twain from Wagga.
Why do dey get a twain at Wagga? We got lots of dood twains goes in Temowa? My Gwand-ma say dat dem twains do not go to Melbourne.
Oh well. Me just has to be a pashent Bernie and wait for my Mummy to come home.
Bovver!
Luv fwom Bernie



1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Silly Bernie! You didn't fix me! I just stayed in bed for a long time so now I'm better!

    Hughie says:

    It took two and a half days to fix you!

    Katy says:

    No, one and a bit days actually.

    Hughie says:

    One and a half

    Katy says:

    One and a bit

    Hughie says:

    One and a half

    Katy says:

    One and a bit.

    Hughie says:

    One and a bit.

    Katy says:

    I win!

    ReplyDelete