Contributors

Friday 13 July 2012

A quiet day wif yowling

Today be a quiet day except a black pussy cat wif a collar come to visit. He in Bernie backyard.
Bernie yowl at him and ask him if he see litta Heidi.
Him say no he do not see her anywhere. Him wants to come and eat her dindins. Me say her dindins is inside de house and him not allowed to come in.
Gwand-ma come and tell me to come inside cos she needs Mr Bern to help look after my Gwand-da wot is a bit sick so me go inside and dat black cat wif a collar go away.
It not waining today but it feels a bit wet cos we had lots of wain yesserday.
My Gwand-ma finished my Mummy's gween slippers and she twied dem on. She say dem is vewy comfy.
Luv fwom Bernie




2 comments:

  1. Yes the slippers are very lovely. Isn't grand-moogi very clever.

    I hope that other pussy cat can help find Heidi. I miss her, don't you Bernie?

    Love mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hughie says:

    What colour was the collar of the black cat wearing? And what colour was its eyes? And when its tail goes wag-wag-wag, it means it's angry!

    ReplyDelete