Contributors

Saturday 22 June 2013

Twying to fink about anuvver way

My Katy and my Hughie says dat  Bernie dood idea about doing de photocopy of de calendar will not work.
Bernie ask him Mummy and she say it a vewy vewy clever idea but it still do not work but Bernie is vewy clever because him fink about dat.
My Mummy say dat maybe my Katy and my Hughie can get here a bit early and my Aunty Mavis will go a bit late and she can see my bootiful fwends. But Bernie do not know if dem is bootiful or not. Well maybe dem is bootiful but are dem kind?  My Mummy say dat dem is weally kind cos dem do not weally mean dat Bernie is dumb. My Mummy say dat Hughie was saying dat de idea is dumb cos it should work and it do not and dat is why it dumb.
Me needs to fink about dat too.
Oh miaow miaow miaow me got so much to fink about dat my little pussy cat head aches wight down to my pussy whiskers.
Bernie needs to go and get a cuddle fwom someone. Maybe me get a cuddle fwom my Mummy or my Gwand-ma or my Gwand-da or maybe dat little girl pussy cat might give Bernie a cuddle. She do give Bernie lots of pussy cat kisses.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. I will always give you a cuddle my darling boy.

    ReplyDelete