Contributors

Tuesday 25 March 2014

A Intewesting question

My Hughie ask a vewy interwesting question. Him say "was it waining before and Bernie do not notice?"
Dis what Bernie has to say about dat.
It was not waining before for a long time. Bernie always goes outside to check on fings. First me go out de fwont door and den me walk all awound de house and come in de laundwy door. Dat my important job to take care of evewyfing. So dat how Bernie know dat it did not wain before de wainbow only after.
Good gwief. Soon we will be back to Katy birfday and she be 8 again. What we going to do?
Bernie will have to send a speshul email to my Mummy to ask her to put dat wainbow pikcha on Bernie blog so we can see if it a inside out wainbow.



From Bernie's Mummy
Here you are my darlings. The rainbow

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Something made the light bend, and that made the rainbow! Simple!

    Hughie says:

    We kind of smashed both tablets: Kate sat on one, and my elbow smashed into the other one. We got a tablet back because we bought it again, we're sharing it so it's very good.

    ReplyDelete