Contributors

Sunday 30 March 2014

Gwand-da is in de hospital

My Gwand-da keep being a sick Gwand-da and him stay in bed for lots of days. Bernie go into him bedwoom and give him a cuddle sometimes.
Today Gwand-ma wing up de doctor and de doctor tell her to take Gwand-da to de hospital and dem will put a dwip in him.
How dey do dat?
Bernie have been looking at a dwip from a tap and me do not know how dat go in someone. Maybe Gwand-da sit under it wif him mouf open.
Come home Gwand-da. You can sit under de tap here wif a dwip. Bernie will still give you cuddles. Me does not worry about a person sitting under a tap wif a dwip.
Just do not get dat dwip on Bernie.
Now me just wun up to de hospital and tell my Gwand-da him can come home.
Luv fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Hughie says:

    Poor Grand Da! I wish this didn't happen to you! We can't Skype you!

    ReplyDelete