Contributors

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Just me and Gwand-da today - and Jaffa

Today my Mummy and my Gwand-ma go to Wagga so it just be me and my Gwand-da at home.
We send Jaffa outside to play and me and my Gwand-da has a nice cuddle on him desk and we talks about boy fings.
It vewy nice to have a dood day wif my Gwand-da.
Den dem girls comes home and Gwand-da say him needs to turn over de page on dat noospaper so Bernie has to get up and move out of de way.
Dat a noosance. Maybe dat is a girl noospaper.
Jaffa say "What was you talking to our Grand-da about?" and Bernie say "Me cannot tell you cos it sekwet boys stuff". Jaffa say "Oh well me and Mummy and Grand-ma talks about secret girls things and they are much better than secret boys things"
Hmmm dat silly. How do she know dat? Bernie needs to fink about dat but me can't tell you cos dat a sekwet.
Luv fwom Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment