Contributors

Wednesday 26 January 2011

FW: About your Radio spot‏

Hello again evewybody,
Here is Bernie.
Bernie did not wite a email yesserday cos his Gwandma was a bit sick and he was taking dood care of her.
Now I have a email fwom my Mummy about dat bird I catched. You can hear wot she says. Den I tell you a litta pwoblem dat we have.

Dear Bernie, I have been very excited to hear about your emails on the radio, I think it's wonderful that you are becoming famous.
But I was a little worried about something I heard you had written the other day.
It was about the bird you caught. Bernie, I am very proud of the fact that you can catch mice and birds (as long as they aren't native birds. But you know not to catch them). What I was a bit angry about when I found you with the bird you caught for dinner the other night wasn't that you had caught a bird but rather that you might leave it somewhere. Now I know you are a very loving cat, and you like to leave your mummy presents. But I was worried that you might leave that dead bird in my shoe (I know how much you love to snuggle up to my shoes), and then when I went to put them on in the morning I might get feathers all over my foot. Or I thought you might leave it in my handbag, and when I went to pay for something at the shops I might end up paying with a dead bird instead of money. Or I was worried that you might decide to save a bit for later, and then forget about it (you have done this before my love) and I would find, in the weeks ahead, a half eaten birdy corpse behind my desk. That wouldn't be very nice now would it? I did not mean to make you think that I didn't appreciate your bird catching prowess. I just didn't want bits of bird anywhere.
I love you lots and lots
Anny Mummy.

Well de pwoblem is dis. Bernie forget where he hide dat bird. Oh Miaow Miaow Wot I do now? Bye fwom Bernie

1 comment:

  1. Katy says:

    Silly Bernie! Search faster than your Mummy can do things.

    Hughie says:

    Send a light bulb.

    Daddy says:

    I do not know why Hughie said that. It did, however, make his sister chortle.

    ReplyDelete